How would you maximize the use and value of the podium level facade, initially intended to be used as double volume mixed-use space, creating an active edge to the stadium, once the correct zoning is in place.
What would you include? Coffee shops? Sports museum/store? Here are some considerations
– ensuring high levels of regular activity along the mixed-use edge
– attract Capetonians from various walks of life
– encourage activities that enhance the saftey and security around the stadium precinct
– delivering a solid and good income stream for the venue
– potential modifications to the podium level facade to enhance the design and
– the addition of signage/branding to the exterior of these spaces