Please note that this internship is a non-paying position and offers the successful candidate with an opportunity to align with futuristic urban development while establishing a future platform for themselves;
The incumbent will be responsible for:
- drawing up and implementing marketing plans and initiatives for Future Cape Town
- generating brand awareness through online and offline media initiatives as agreed by the team
Skills and requirements:
- ideally a student in the fields of marketing, branding, communication, advertising or related fields
- good computer skills, tech savvy and able to learn quickly
The ideal candidate:
- would display an existing passion for the Future Cape Town brand, and a love for Cape Town
- have high energy levels
Benefits to the successful candidate includes:
- working on an exciting brand and launching new initiatives
- a flexible and dynamic work environment and times
- potential access to urbanists, city leaders, and organizations from Cape Town, South Africa and abroad
- good reference to build a future career upon
Deadline: rolling applications accepted but candidates are encouraged to apply sooner rather than later for a 2013 internship.
To apply: Mail to email@example.com
(Please note that applications not meeting the requirements below will not be considered)
- Include the position in the subject line. e.g. “Marketing intern”
- A letter of motivation for (i) an internship at Future Cape Town and (ii) the specific position. The letter should include both. Generic letters are not considered.
- A brief CV (no more than 2 pages)
There is one comment
[…] Marketing Intern: Opportunity for student at Future Cape Town […]
Comments are closed.